Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time and Purpose.

It's been over a year since I last came. More than 3 years since it happened.

This is a place where certain feelings were stored, waiting to be remembered again.

What can I add now?

3 years. That's more than 1,000 days. And I'm still here. Time passed. And I'm still here.

Where and who am I now? I still can't answer. I've stopped asking, cos I don't know the answer. Or.. is it because I don't want to know the answer? I've stumbled a few times along the way. But I'm still here. Is that strength or cowardice?

Who or what did I want to become? The goal became impossible, not because I couldn't reach. But because it was no longer there.

So where should I go now?

"He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: